Eureka Springs Cabins Located in the Beautiful Ozark Mountains
Your Secluded Mountain Getaway in our
Ozark Mountain Cabins
Our Ozark Mountain Cabins located just west of Eureka Springs are all Adirondack style cabins. Our backyard is 2000 pristine acres in the Ozark Mountains, teaming with Arkansas native wildlife.
The logs for our Eureka Springs cabins were milled right here on our own property and the restoration work was all hand done by us. Whenever possible we use the same methods used by our ancestors, to preserve the authenticity and natural beauty of our surroundings.
The main cabin serves as our home and office,we invite you in to sit and visit, talk with us and learn about our area, and view our collection of antique farm items.
There is a telephone here at the main house if a need arises for you to use.
⇒CALL or EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY
CALL FOR AVAILABILITIES
Call 479-253-8223 or 877-851-6958 or email email@example.com for availability. All cabins $100.00 per night with a two night minimum non-holiday weekends.
Check us out on Facebook!
4 miles from Beaver Lake; swimming, boating, fishing, scuba diving.
4 miles from White River, canoeing, and fishing.
8 miles from Lake Leatherwood; hiking, mountain bike trails, fishing, and paddle boating.
10 miles from Eureka Springs; The Great Passion Play, Ozark Mountain Hoedown, shops, restaurants.
50 miles from Silver Dollar City.
Just opened up May 3, 2013, only 5 miles from us. http://www.naturalheritage.com/natural-area/devils-eyebrow/
Some of the amenities we offer to you...
- Cleared hiking trails
- Fresh, range fed chicken eggs for breakfast
- Our own pet rabbits, chickens, puppies, and ponies
- An abundance of Arkansas wildlife
- The tranquility of the Ozark outdoors
We are conveniently located to many exciting attractions
- 5 minutes from Beaver lake & dam
- 5 minutes from the White river, canoeing and trout fishing
- 15 minute easy access to the historic town of Eureka Springs
- 20 minutes from Roaring river, trout fishing
- 20 minutes from the Mark Twain National Forest, hunting, camping, hiking, and horseback riding
- A short scenic drive to the entertainment town of Branson, Missouri
We are privileged to announce that we are one of 4 businesses listed under Eureka Springs in "Fodor's Great American Vacations 25 Affordable Family Trips to the USA's Best-Loved Destinations" published 2003